How can you remove that one obstacle that unlocks it all?
Today Dan Wool talks with life coach Jamil Sayegh (IG: @thelifedoc), author of the eBook “20 Steps to Your Next Breakthrough”. Jamil is a true healer at heart. The born-and-raised New Yorker and Fordham University graduate comes from a family of physicians and he is currently completing his medical degree at Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Arizona. When he’s not with patients, Jamil spends his time motivating, empowering, and inspiring others to take responsibility and action in their lives. For more than a decade, his enthusiasm and thirst for knowledge has led him to conquer his own health concerns and to help others regain their vitality. In his coaching practice, Jamil helps his clients transform their lives in four key areas: health, relationships, success, and fulfillment. His positivity is contagious, his compassion is sincere, and his willingness to help knows no bounds.
In this episode, Jamil and Dan discuss:
- Defining success and setting the bar for joy
- How being a sickly track athlete sparked Jamil’s passion
- The forgotten power of reminders
- The stress response – and how to break the cycle
- How to separate the personal attachment from the professional
- Why taking responsibility for your emotions is critical to success
- How to handle work confrontations
- Jamil the singer – and his physician father’s surprising side career
- Jamil’s love affair with books and his recommendations
- His tips for “outliving your cubicle”
- A simple breathing exercise you can do today to release stress
- 20 Steps to Your Next Breakthrough
- Instagram: Jamil Sayegh (@thelifedoc)
- Facebook: Jamil Sayegh – Health, Success, Relationships, Fulfillment
- Blog: Win from Within (jamilsayegh.com)
- eBook: 20 Steps to Your Next Breakthrough by Jamil Sayegh
- Rules for a Knight by Ethan Hawke
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- As a Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
Subscribe to the “Outlive Your Cubicle” health podcast on iTunes, Android, Stitcher or your favorite podcast app!